Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As per usual I did my extensive research before choosing my phone. The Desire came out on or near the top with the professional reviews as well as customer reviews. After realising that it met most of my requirements I decided to pull the trigger and purchase. After about a month with it I realised that I was even more impressed with its abilities than what I read. It just ran very smoothly and did everything as advertised and more; the screen is gorgeous, the processor keeps up the pace. I'm certainly no expert so I won't get into the technical details.
The are a few negatives I can mention and for me they are very minor. Firstly there is the battery life which is about a day and a half with average usage. The other issues are the battery cover, which feels like it will break any moment when you are taking it off, but once on feels secure enough and lastly the camera would have been helped with the inclusion of an image stabilizer, but as I said these are very minor issues ford me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HTC Desire A8181 Unlocked Quad-Band GSM Phone with Android OS, HTC Sense UI, 5 MP Camera, Wi-Fi and gps navigation--International Version No Warranty (Brown)
0 comments:
Post a Comment