Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sony Z750 Z750a Cell Phone for At&t Review

Sony Z750 Z750a Cell Phone for Atandt
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This phone really packs a lot of features into a small, sleek package that works well! The 2.0 MP Camera takes good quality pictures, and the MP3 Player functions work quite well! The disappearing external caller id is a neat feature, although I sometime wish it stayed on so I could see the time. However a press of any of the external music buttons on the side turns the display back on. The main screen is quite clear and easy to read. I did have some trouble getting used to the separate power button at the bottom of the keypad. I'm used to how most phones turn off by holding the end call button, but when you get used to that it's not bad. Besides, who turns off their phone anyway.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sony Z750 Z750a Cell Phone for At&t



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sony Z750 Z750a Cell Phone for At&t

0 comments:

Post a Comment