Saturday, March 23, 2013

Unlocked Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, 3G, Android International Smart Phone in Steel Gray Review

Unlocked Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, 3G, Android International Smart Phone in Steel Gray
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I choose this Samsung phone based on another model I bought about a year ago and because this one has the Android OS. I found the phone to be what I expected. It is easy to use, works fine with my carrier and I can download apps from Google Android Market. Samsung rates this model as an entry level smartphone.
I want to develop some simple Android apps and use them in my phone. I already did some tests and it works.
The only reason I am not giving five stars is because the phone came with six apps from a developer in Portugal that I don't want but can't remove from the phone.
I would recommend this phone to those who want a small device with a little intelligence and not so difficult to understand and use.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Unlocked Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, 3G, Android International Smart Phone in Steel Gray



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Unlocked Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, 3G, Android International Smart Phone in Steel Gray

0 comments:

Post a Comment