Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I did a lot of research before purchasing my Samsung Wave S5330 cellphone. I wanted a slider; I wanted WiFi; I wanted a decent camera; I wanted it to be unlocked; and it needed to be compatible with T-Mobile. I love my new phone! I must admit, like most manuals, it leaves a bit to be desired. But, there are enough people out there now, who are cellphone/computer savvy, who have already figured out an answer to whatever problem you might run across, and you can find all unanswered answers that way on the internet! My biggest hiccup was trying to work with the phone when I was tired! It seemed to automatically turn on and it was not English! The manual told me to turn the phone on and then select my language of choice. I didn't have a clue and couldn't figure this one out for the life of me! Of course, the next morning, when I was much more with it, I was able to do some investigative work and some trial-and-error work and voila! Everything is now in English and I love my phone! Once past these few initial glitches, the phone, as told to me by the vendor (Wireless Experts), who called me before shipping, to make sure I had a SIM card (GSM) so that the phone would work for me (I thought this was a wonderful, above and beyond the call of duty by them!), is as easy to use as I was told it would be! And the feel is great and the slideout keyboard has keys that my fingers can actually manipulate (and I don't have large fingers!), unlike my now retired Blackberry Curve! I've not yet used the camera much, so can't say much about it, other than the mega-pixels are more than I had in the Blackberry and that took pretty decent pictures, so I can only hope. All in all, this is a phone that is going to suit me just fine. It probably doesn't have all the bells and whistles of other smart phones, but then I don't need them and wouldn't use them if I had them! It does already have lots and lots that I probably won't use!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung S5330 Wave - GSM Quad-Band with 3 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, MP3 Player, Bluetooth and microSD Slot - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black
0 comments:
Post a Comment