Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a great phone... I have AT&T and the 850 3G works on AT&T... It can hold up to 8GB microSD card for storing my music collection and photos... the camera's actually not that bad... I actually took some nice pics with it... It's not the best you'll find at only 2MP but it does have a flash which makes it better and you can take the pictures in landscape mode which makes them better... it uses a micro USB cable to connect to a computer and a 2.5mm headset jack... it doesn't come with a micro USB cable so I had to order one from Amazon but that's OK as they're super cheap... it only came with a mono headset but that's OK because I have a stereo one from my previous Nokia phone and I usually listen to music using the stereo bluetooth anyways... the screen is only 2 inches and I would prefer 2.2 inches or more but actually 2 inches isn't too bad... it's really light and pocketable... I put a screen protector on it to protect it... Eventually I'll move on to another phone but this phone is great for now... Being that it is unlocked you have to input the settings to be able to use the Internet but that is no problem for me... I use Opera Mini daily and with Opera Mini it's an awesome phone... if anyone has anyone questions feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to respond to it...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nokia 3120 - Cellular phone - GSM - bar
Click here for more information about Nokia 3120 - Cellular phone - GSM - bar
0 comments:
Post a Comment