Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this phone else where (was on sale for $19.95). It's a basic phone, no modern gimmicks, no internet, no camera, no music player - and that is why I absolutely love it. It's a phone, plain and simple.
The menu is very easy to use and very intuitive. The buttons are very responsive and the screen is fine (remember, it's not a camera, so you really do not need a fancy screen). The sound quality leaves nothing to be desired, it's clear and plenty loud.
I got my phone with a Pay-as-you-go plan from T-mobile. Included is $3.50 in airtime, and as a Holiday specials, it also comes with $30 of airtime over 2 months. So for $19.95 I got a new phone and $33.50 worth of airtime - do the math...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nokia 1208 Unlocked Cellphone with 850Mhz Band
Click here for more information about Nokia 1208 Unlocked Cellphone with 850Mhz Band
0 comments:
Post a Comment