Monday, September 17, 2012

Samsung S3600i Unlocked Quad-Band Phone with 1.3 MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Card Slot--International Version with Warranty (Black) Review

Samsung S3600i Unlocked Quad-Band Phone with 1.3 MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Card Slot--International Version with Warranty (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a feature packed phone for non-smartphone accounts. I use it with a t-mobile prepaid plan. It works fine, except that you can't access the t-mobile store via web and t-mobile doesn't support extra features, like custom ringtones. To me, this is no big deal. The micro SD feature is nice, and the camera is better than most cell phone cameras. The voice memo feature works better than most phones too.
I unfortunately destroyed my phone by running it through a washing machine... few phones will survive this... but I liked it well enough that I'm ordering another one. Note comes with international capable charger, which may be a plus for some people.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung S3600i Unlocked Quad-Band Phone with 1.3 MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Card Slot--International Version with Warranty (Black)



Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Samsung S3600i Unlocked Quad-Band Phone with 1.3 MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Card Slot--International Version with Warranty (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment