Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Well, what can I say...I purchased this "new" phone from Worldwide Distributors for my daughter's christmas present. I wasn't going to write this review until the phone started presenting some problems after 2 months of use. Some keys were not working, including the BB key, which gives you access to all he phone features. I had no other choice then take it to the local blackberry shop. For my surprise they told me that this was a used phone, that it had been repaired before and even had some kind of silicone internally from the last repair. Thank God they managed to repair the phone but the technician told me to use it very carefully as it can fail again anytime. I spent close to $100 for the repair.
There is no way I can recommend to buy any item from this seller again. I've been thinking about sending a claim through the International Commerce Chamber for this situation. I live in Venezuela and I don't know if they will respond somehow for this deceit. Very sad situation....
Click Here to see more reviews about: Blackberry Gemini 8520 Curve Unlocked Quadband GSM Smart Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi--International Version (WHITE)
0 comments:
Post a Comment