Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This thing could conceivably double as a hockey puck and still be useable.
Literally, I have done everything there is to be done to this phone since I got it in mid 2009. I have done hundreds of demonstrations (placing a call to someone's phone and then throwing the rugby phone clear across the room against a brick wall, all the while, ringing on the speaker phone. As of Feb 2011, it FINALLY showed a crack on the front screen, not the main one.
If you're tough on technology, you would be hard pressed to find a better choice. This thing has gone with me to the field, out on patrols, all over the country in every imaginable weather condition. I CAN DEPEND ON THIS PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY.
For strictly GSM matters, Im perfectly satisfied.
For the GPS applications... not quite so much, but that might not just be the phone. I tend to want my location to pop up immediately and it takes awhile to synch up with the birds up in high orbit.
This is not exactly 21st century social networking friendly, which was of little consequence to me. Getting onto any of the typical social networking sites is impractical, but doable. It certainly doesn't hold a candle to any of the recent phones specifically built to facilitate that interface, but I know too many people who have broken their 4G or iSeries phones.... money down the drain.
Bottom line: Tough. User friendly. Reliable.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Unlocked Samsung Rugby A387 Phone, (AT&T)
Click here for more information about Unlocked Samsung Rugby A387 Phone, (AT&T)
0 comments:
Post a Comment