Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)At a crossroads, I had to decide between upgrading to a "smart" phone, or stick with "quick-messaging" phone. I chose to drop out of the smart phone race with eyes glued to a big screen all day, or holding a laptop next to my ear to make a call, or trying to fit a bulky tablet in pants pocket which would end up with a geeky hip holster. Moreover, I had enough with the headaches from irridiating the brain with tablet phones that unsuitably place the antenna next to the receiver.
This phone rekindles the simple joy of conversation, and is a pleasure to use. The size is perfect, call quality is almost as good as a land line, and with the antenna in the phone's base far away from the head, no more headaches! Text messaging is brisk when you grow accustomed to T9, and the picture quality is better than any phone I've had. If your main purpose in a phone is to communicate with people, this is the best.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nokia 3710 Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera and GPS--U.S. Version with Warranty (Pink)
0 comments:
Post a Comment