Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Verizon LG VX10000 Voyager with Touch Screen & Keyboard Review

New Verizon LG VX10000 Voyager with Touch Screen and Keyboard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you put me in a room with a Verizon salesman and this phone I would never buy it again. I've bought this phone new, at first it was great, then as the weeks went buy it kept getting worse and worse. First thing the battery life is beyond terrible, it died the first day I had it. Second was my fault, which is how pron the front screen is to be shattered. 2 months in, the battery bar would randomly blink at all times of the day and eventually buttons started failing, etc. In all, this phone lasted me about 4 months, even that is pushing it. I wouldn't suggest anyone buying this phone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New Verizon LG VX10000 Voyager with Touch Screen & Keyboard



Buy Now

Click here for more information about New Verizon LG VX10000 Voyager with Touch Screen & Keyboard

0 comments:

Post a Comment