Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It says mint condition but actually just the housing is in mint condition, the phone itself is refurbished. Meaning you may end up with a battery that doesn't work.
Also if you want to get music on this, you'll need to buy a media cable ($10), and possibly a new charger if the charger doesn't work ($5).
This is a HIGH MAINTENANCE phone. It's kind of a fixer-upper.
Also some basic specs you should know beforehand,
- don't expect a perfect phone
- This model is from 2008, meaning NO 3G/4G/noG
- Slow internet access
You should also consider the activation fee (about $27)
And the minimum amount for a prepaid plan to get it going ($15)
The pros are it comes with a variety of ringers and it's pretty easy to set up once you get it going.
Audio quality is good, headphones that come with the phone are ok but I would suggest upgrading to a nicer pair that don't fall out of your ears as easily. ($20)
So in addition to the phone which cost me about $60,
I spent an extra $77 to be able to use the phone to it's capacity.
In total $137. Which looking on it now, I could have gotten a brand new smartphone with better capabilities + a warranty for that price.
YES the buttons are sensitive and weird, but it is a very VERY cute/sexy phone. That's why I chose it. For it's appearance. And since I picked it for such a reason, I ended up paying the price, pun intended.
If you still really want this phone, go for it, once it's running it's an ok phone, but it's REALLY more of a GLAMOR phone. Just for looks. BUYER BEWARE.I wanted a 'music phone' because I was looking for a new mp3 as well as a new cellphone.
If that's all you are looking for too, take my advice and get something like a Samsung Gusto and a Sansa music clip like I was planning to do before I made the mistake of falling in love with this phone. :p
Click Here to see more reviews about: LG VX8500 CHOCOLATE MP3 WHITE MUSIC PHONE in Mint Condition for Verizon Wireless with No Contract - Refurbished in Brand New Housing and 30 Day Seller's Warranty (Refurbished)
0 comments:
Post a Comment