Thursday, January 24, 2013

LG VX8500 BLACK CHOCOLATE VERIZON MP3 CAMERA PHONE Review

LG VX8500 BLACK CHOCOLATE VERIZON MP3 CAMERA PHONE
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
There is really only one thing that I am having a problem with. I have a brand new chocolate phone and it charges all night long, but if I get a call on it, the phone will not hold a charge for an entire conversation. I have to keep my phone plugged in if I want to talk to anyone for a long period of time. I would like to know if I am able to receive a brand new phone to replace this one. Please keep me informed and I am terribly sorry that I am giving this review late, I haven't had access to a computer for a while now.
Thank you for your time.
Shawnee Hepworth

Click Here to see more reviews about: LG VX8500 BLACK CHOCOLATE VERIZON MP3 CAMERA PHONE



Buy Now

Click here for more information about LG VX8500 BLACK CHOCOLATE VERIZON MP3 CAMERA PHONE

0 comments:

Post a Comment