Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had this phone for a week and so far so good. Sprints voice quality is very good. Their data speed is great where I live (chicago area) compared to others like Cingular or T-Mobile.
The phone itself is pretty easy to use. The screen is large and very clear. Texting and emails are easy because of the full keyboard, which is more intuitive that the blackberry that I had previously. I also like the fact that you can use the side scroll wheel and back button, OR the front controls to navigate, intiate and/or end calls. This is differnt from the blackberry 7290/7250, which is all done via the side scroll wheel.
The only thing it lacks is the ability to create and edit Word and Excel documents. This is easily rectified by going to [...] and purchasing "Documents to Go" for $[...]. This program does not require a subscription (like "eOffice") and lets you create and edit all MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint documents as well as read PDF files. I recommend that when you get a Q.
I've heard things about the atrocious battery life of the Q. Well, trust me, this is for people who spend 6 out of 8 hours on the phone. For those of you who spend only about an hour at a shot on the phone or just a couple of hours throughout the day on the phone, the battery life is fine. Just keep the charger handy and have a car charger (which is a good idea anyway for safety reasons).
I will write back in a couple of weeks for a follow-up review.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Motorola Q Phone (Sprint)
The MOTO Q™ brings you forward-thinking technology in a cutting-edge design. Add the power of Sprint's high-speed network, affordable monthly data plans and special features available only from Sprint, and you've got everything you need to stay in touch and stay entertained - all in one pocket-sized device
Click here for more information about Motorola Q Phone (Sprint)
0 comments:
Post a Comment