Monday, October 8, 2012

LG GS290 Cookie Fresh GSM Quadband Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, 3-Inch WQVGA Display, FM Radio and Card Slot (Silver/Black) Review

LG GS290 Cookie Fresh GSM Quadband Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, 3-Inch WQVGA Display, FM Radio and Card Slot (Silver/Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Pros:
Light + Fitted in most pants
Simple to Use
Kind of good value for under 100$
3.5mm Headphone jack included :)
Cons:
Resistive Touchscreen
3" Touchscreen (I wish it was a slightly bigger like around 3.2" or 3.5")
It has some issues with stuck on some apps (E.G. Music, and etc.)Updated 5/14/11:
Okay, so...I think LG Cookie series has mic issues. When on my caller ends, they told me "I don't sound clear at all."

Click Here to see more reviews about: LG GS290 Cookie Fresh GSM Quadband Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, 3-Inch WQVGA Display, FM Radio and Card Slot (Silver/Black)



Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Click here for more information about LG GS290 Cookie Fresh GSM Quadband Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, 3-Inch WQVGA Display, FM Radio and Card Slot (Silver/Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment