Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had money for a blackberry so I was worried who to buy from and worried I wasn't gonna get a good working phone, so I found Andrew and I just got his blackberry that he sold me let me tell you for 55 bucks and only taking me a few minutes to activate it, this was the best and greatest deal possible. Shipped faster than I though way faster, the blackberry was amazing not one scratch on screen in perfect work condition it came just like a new one would with the setup wizard and all the good stuff. Andrew is a seller like no other he is a helpful guy and whenever I called him the would always answer and help me with what ever I needed help with, he is a reliable and a smart business man. He also include a smart charger which helps your battery alot for 55 bucks a like brand new blackberry you really can't beat the deal I promise you this guy is one of a kind. My sister will be buying from him once she gets her money, for her birthday.
Thanks Andrew
Click Here to see more reviews about: New Sprint Black BlackBerry 8530 Curve 3G
Click here for more information about New Sprint Black BlackBerry 8530 Curve 3G
0 comments:
Post a Comment