Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought the RAZR V3xx as a replacement for my RAZR V3 that took a trip through the laundry cycle. Since I was looking for a phone with just a few more features than the V3, I opted for the V3xx. I must say that I like it. I especially like the voice commands (Name Dial to select a phone book entry, Digit Dial to say the numbers that should be dialed, Voicemail, and a few others). Though it is not the rugged version, I have dropped it several times with no issues. The bluetooth functions work flawlessly and the speakerphone of good also.
There was one thing that I was disappointed about and that was the lack of games (there are none) that came standard on the phone. Of course I can add them to the phone, but I was expectin at least a couple to be standard and preloaded.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Motorola RAZR V3xx Unlocked GSM Cell Phone
Click here for more information about Motorola RAZR V3xx Unlocked GSM Cell Phone
0 comments:
Post a Comment