Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this unlocked phone for use here in Costa Rica. The phone was cool and worked well except one thing. I purchased a 16gb miscorSD w/ this phone hoping I could put more music and my audiobooks on it. After adding 1,000 songs on the phone, it always froze the phone everytime I try to play my music. It just pissede off, so I ended up having around 300 songs left only on my phone. Why do they advise customers to buy a 16gb miscorSD along with this device if the phone processor could not hold it?
On the other hand, picture quality is so cool...same as iphone camera quality. My jaybird sportsband bluetooth headphone also works with it and my audiobooks can also be stored here.
For the price I paid of about $190 together w/ the microSD, its not a great buy but at least no either bad at all.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HTC Imagio XV6975 Unlocked Phone with Windows Mobile 6.5, GPS, Wi-Fi, 5MP Camera and Touchscreen - No Warranty - Black
0 comments:
Post a Comment