Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am not going to write about options this phone has - that you can read from official Nokia web site, but...
This phone is unusual, beautiful, stylish and has a very good reception, works with bluetooth. The only minus I can point is that if you have to dial a lot of phone numbers - that's not the phone for you. It has a rotator and to dial you have to rotate to each and every number. Though if you can program numbers in to the memory and use it from there - that's another thing: you can use bluetooth or infrared or GPRS to transfer numbers from your current phone, it is convenient and fast!
I have this phone since it was released in Europe and I still have it as my favorite, I am going to use it as long as it works and Nokia's phones work a looooong time.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nokia 7280 Unlocked Cell Phone with Camera--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment