Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this phone after another seller cancelled my previous order for another phone. It came much faster than I expected and the phone itself worked right out of the box.
One thing to be aware of though: All of the menus (including the start up screen) are made for AT&T. But seeing that they are my carrier, this is not a problem for me. However other people using T-Mobile may not be able to use these features (ex. AT&T music, MobiTV, AT&T Mall).
This is a great phone and I would highly recommend buying it. I have had it for almost a week now and have had no problems with it. It's design is also stunning and puts many touch screen phones of today to shame.
Click Here to see more reviews about: LG Shine CU720 Unlocked Phone with 3G Support, 2MP Camera and Bluetooth - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black
0 comments:
Post a Comment