Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The zn300 is a great cellphone. First of all I am not in the mood for a smartphones. I have devices to surf in the web, to make presentations, to read documents. Actually I do all these things with my notebook and with my kindle on the go. My objective was to have a nice phone with long battery life that I could send SMS text and play music (mp3 and fm radio). It also have a camera! The design of this phone is great. It is small and good looking. Very satisfied. Motorola did a nice work here.
If you want a cellphone this one is great! If you want a smartphone look for something else.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Motorola ZN300 Unlocked GSM Mobile Phone with 3 MP Camera, Bluetooth, microSD Card Slot, and MP3 Player - Unlocked Phone - International Warranty - Black/Silver
0 comments:
Post a Comment