Thursday, March 8, 2012

BlackBerry 8830 CDMA Verizon Black Unlocked Cell Phone Review

BlackBerry 8830 CDMA Verizon Black Unlocked Cell Phone
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The item i recieved came here only 8 days after i purchased it. It came in the condition described. The problem is, it isn't exactly what I ordered. It is a Blackberry, but it isn't the 8830 like I paid for. Instead, I got a Curve 8330 which works with VZW. I am overseas in Kuwait and I ordered the 8830 because it had a slot for a sim card. The Curve 8130 VZW phone does not. VZW does not use sim cards. I am very unhappy about this.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BlackBerry 8830 CDMA Verizon Black Unlocked Cell Phone



Buy Now

Click here for more information about BlackBerry 8830 CDMA Verizon Black Unlocked Cell Phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment