Friday, September 30, 2011

Sony Ericsson W518a Walkman Cellular Phone for AT&T Wireless Network - Good Condition with No Contract (Dark Gray) Review

Sony Ericsson W518a Walkman Cellular Phone for ATandT Wireless Network - Good Condition with No Contract (Dark Gray)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have tried to purchase a used Sony Ericsson W518a Cell Phone for about since January this year. The reason the orignal phone gave me was problem with the charger,it stop working. Thought it was battery, bought new one ,still didn't work, so tried new charger .it did not make the phone work either. So, tried to purchase another. Got one on ebay great price, but once I got it the lite didn't work. it was full charged everything except.when you open the flip phone lite flash..then out lite...so, thanks I didn't stop I just wanted my Sony Ericsson phone back.. Then I tried Amazon.com I received great price..and working. excellent cell phone with no problem. Thank You to the seller.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Sony Ericsson W518a Walkman Cellular Phone for AT&T Wireless Network - Good Condition with No Contract (Dark Gray)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sony Ericsson W518a Walkman Cellular Phone for AT&T Wireless Network - Good Condition with No Contract (Dark Gray)

0 comments:

Post a Comment