Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Love the phone but the problem is it has a bad charge port. After I had this problem, I then started researching online and read other reviews, discovering this was a COMMON problem. Some people were on their 3rd and 4th phone. I wish I had read that before purchasing the phone because I would have chosen a different phone. When I read a bad review I typically do not put too much stock in it because everyone has different tastes, etc. but when I read the same problem over and over again, then you have to wonder, and this port issue was a big problem for many. Unfortunately it was for me as well. What I did to get around this was purchase a second battery off of ebay as well as a universal charger for $5 and I keep one battery charging all the time and then switch them when needed. (The universal charger uses a regular household outlet.) This is a bit inconvenient but it is effective. Unfortunately you are unable to charge in the car like this however so you really have to plan ahead. Other than the charging port, its a great phone.
Click Here to see more reviews about: VERIZON LG VX9900 Green ENV CAMERA Cell Phone in Mint Condition for Verizon Wireless with No Contract - Refurbished in Brand New Housing and 30 Day Seller's Warranty (Refurbished)
0 comments:
Post a Comment