Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It is horrible. A few days after I received the FIRST phone It began to drop calls and when I attempted to make calls the calls would fail. I would have to try at least 3 times before it would go through and I was outdoors. Also my friends would try to call me and they would say my phone line never would never ring. Occasionally it would go to voice mail, or my friends would just get dead air. Also in conversation sometimes it would sound as if you were talking through the a tin can. The echo was horrible. I would not really give it 1 star. Wireless Everything was very good in trying to solve the problem I returned the first phone and they sent me another and it does the same crap so I'm searching for a reliable phone again as soon as I return this piece of ......I don't know what. Buyer beware.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Motorola EX115 Unlocked Dual SIM Phone with 3 MP Camera, MP3 Player, Bluetooth and QWERTY Keyboard--International Version with Warranty (Silver/White)
0 comments:
Post a Comment