Monday, February 11, 2013

Sony Ericsson S700i - Cellular phone - GSM - swivel - silver Review

Sony Ericsson S700i - Cellular phone - GSM - swivel - silver
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This phone sadly seems to reflect a growing problem with Sony Ericsson with regards to software quality. Its interface is very slow and crash prone though. Sometimes its almost unresponsive and when you thought you had selected a contact to call, nothing actually happens.
Build quality of the handset is very nice and the screen quality is fantastic. I quite like the fact its a big phone as it makes it much easier to avoid dropping it. The Bluetooth interface shifts data at around 20kb/s in the real world and contacts/calendar sync works great with Mac OS X 10.4.x. It will play mp3's, aac and 3gp media and has a memory stick duo slot for extra storage.
Now that I am on a contract I will continue to use it (and hopefully get a software upgrade in the near future at the service center) but in retrospect I would probably have chosen the K700 instead which suffers from similar problems that I have mentioned but at least it would have been a cheaper option.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sony Ericsson S700i - Cellular phone - GSM - swivel - silver



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sony Ericsson S700i - Cellular phone - GSM - swivel - silver

0 comments:

Post a Comment