Saturday, December 8, 2012

Motorola KRZR K1 Unlocked Cell Phone with 2 MP Camera, Media Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version with Warranty (Cosmic Blue) Review

Motorola KRZR K1 Unlocked Cell Phone with 2 MP Camera, Media Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version with Warranty (Cosmic Blue)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I finally decided to get rid of my Verizon cell phone (LG 8300) , freed myself from their contract and went with an unlocked GSM cell phone. I did a lot of research on phones that offered what I wanted at a reasonable price yet maintaining at least a 4 out of 5 star rating. If you want alot of the bells and whistles, then this phone is for you. I'm Krazy about this phone. The ergonomics is fabulous!
The glitches that I've had were:
a. having to contact AT&T since I couldn't get on the web and send/receive pictures. Tech. support was able to rectify the problem within 1 1/2 hours.
b. they do not offer an extended battery for unlocked GSM cell phones. Why Motorola? It is good to have a spare battery just in case of an emergency.
You may want to also purchase the body glove case for the phone. If you do, you'll be quite pleased.
With its large memory storage, removable memory card, camera, speakerphone, call clarity, mp3 player, and more ... I'll hold onto this phone for years to come. Way to go Motorola!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Motorola KRZR K1 Unlocked Cell Phone with 2 MP Camera, Media Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version with Warranty (Cosmic Blue)



Buy NowGet 59% OFF

Click here for more information about Motorola KRZR K1 Unlocked Cell Phone with 2 MP Camera, Media Player, MicroSD Slot--U.S. Version with Warranty (Cosmic Blue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment