Friday, November 30, 2012

Samsung T809 Unlocked GSM Slider Phone - Bluetooth, MP3 Player, Stereo Speakers, 1.3 Megapixel Camera, Video Playback Review

Samsung T809 Unlocked GSM Slider Phone - Bluetooth, MP3 Player, Stereo Speakers, 1.3 Megapixel Camera, Video Playback
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bought this phone for my girlfriend after her old phone finally died. She had the same Samsung phone, but the previous model which wasn't too bad. I was thinking hey this is a newer model so its probably like the old one with all the bugs taken care of plus a lot of good internet reviews. NOPE! phone died within 3 months. Within those 3 months, I got yelled out every night by my girlfriend because I kept saying "what did you say". The sound quality was horrible so I could not hear a word she was saying. Even when shes yelling at me. So I decided to go into T-Mobile where I can get her a phone with professional advice. The worker said that this phone gets a lot of complaints and returns that is why they discontinued selling it there. Do yourself a favor, get advice from your phone service provider before purchasing.
PROS: none
CONS: Horrible sound on both ends. Feels really cheap and the slide is not smooth at all. Phone died in 3 months.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung T809 Unlocked GSM Slider Phone - Bluetooth, MP3 Player, Stereo Speakers, 1.3 Megapixel Camera, Video Playback



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Samsung T809 Unlocked GSM Slider Phone - Bluetooth, MP3 Player, Stereo Speakers, 1.3 Megapixel Camera, Video Playback

0 comments:

Post a Comment