Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The phone is all that I had hoped for. I'm not especially fond of the Linux operating system powering the thing, but a part from that it's a great phone. The sound is really good, and the other night it created the perfect mood for some great quality time with my wife.
I knew which phone I wanted, and put the effort in searching the net for the best combination of price/trust (there's alot to choose from ;-). I felt confident when placing my order, and I was not dissapointed. The item came the next day (the extra shipping was clearly worth it) and with no problems whatsoever.
Thanks for a great buyer experience, Amazon!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Motorola U9 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, MP3/Video Player, and MicroSD Slot--International Version with No Warranty (Graphite Gray)
0 comments:
Post a Comment