Sunday, September 23, 2012

NEW NOKIA N73 QUADBAND CAMERA 3G SMART GSM CELL PHONE Review

NEW NOKIA N73 QUADBAND CAMERA 3G SMART GSM CELL PHONE
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Cons: the construction material is strange at first, almost feels cheap, but its very light
- the joystick and the keypad are weird to use at first, but I got used to them, and now I don't complain so much.
- no wireless internet
- software is not ultra fast, but that is going to happen in all smartphones/pdas in the market.
Pros:
- Amazing photo camera for a phone, easily compeats with lower end digital cameras.
- Works great with TomTom navigator 6
- AMAZING batery life.
- Great audio quality in music (MP3, radio and other formats)
- great screen
I always loved Nokia, and in my opinion this is one of the best phones on the market, and I'm really pround to own in (bought it quite cheaply in Europe). I would say that together with a small/ultracompact laptop it makes a perfect combination both for business and fun. If you dont own a small laptop, maybe consider buying a PDA with a full keybord and wireless internet connection instead of this.
Overall, I highly recommend this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NEW NOKIA N73 QUADBAND CAMERA 3G SMART GSM CELL PHONE



Buy Now

Click here for more information about NEW NOKIA N73 QUADBAND CAMERA 3G SMART GSM CELL PHONE

0 comments:

Post a Comment