Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received this phone as a gift from my girlfriend to take on an overseas trip. The phone worked great and when I was there I was able to save a lot of money by buying a local SIM card. The price of the phone was way paid off in comparison to the amount of money I saved on calls by getting local SIM.
As per the negative comment below, yes the phone is 900/1800 and will not work in the USA but if you check (and you should read the info of what you are buying before you do) under the product features the first two lines clearly says:
* This unlocked cell phone will NOT work on any USA Carries. Not all carrier features may be supported.
* Unlocked Dual-Band GSM cell phone compatible with 900/1800MHz frequencies plus GPRS/EDGE data capabilities (NOT FOR USA).
Great little phone and a super low price. Great buy!!! Totally recommend it for use overseas.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung E1080 Unlocked Dual-Band GSM Phone with Speakerphone, MP3 Ringtones--International Version with Warranty (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment