Friday, August 3, 2012

HP iPAQ 614c Business Navigator - QuadBand - UNLOCKED Review

HP iPAQ 614c Business Navigator - QuadBand - UNLOCKED
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I must confess this is one of the worst items I have purchased in my life. I am sure, this particular unit was faulty the day it left the factory. I got this device on Feb 16, 2009 and uptil today (Feb 27), it has never booted properly. It gets held up midway and then no button works. If I keep fondling with its buttons during booting, it boots up. After booting up when it goes into standby mode after 1 minute, it again freezes. Moreover, if I put any MicroSD card, it never boots up even after playing around with the buttons. I understand its OS is corrupted or malfunctioned. I have tried to get the updates from HP web site, but nothing seems to work. I am highly disgusted and feel like tossing it out of the window. But alas, I have spent $400 on it.
To top it all the Customer service is downright incompetent and negligent. Some 10 days have passed since I e-mail the HP people and have still not received a single reply. Telephonic conversation with some expatriat having a peculiar non-American accent is absolutely useless. I can't understand what he says.
Since I live in Pakistan, it seems I am stuck with this Lemon. HP Chat troubleshooting only tells me to send it back to the US. Actually I bought this online, shipped it to my friends address in MI. He travelled to Pakistan and I got the device.
I have gone to various discussion forums on the web and have found these problems are also faced by some other customers too. VERY POOR QUALITY CONTROL OF HP. FORGET ABOUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN THE US.
Kamran A. Dodhy, Lahore, Pakistan.[...]


Click Here to see more reviews about: HP iPAQ 614c Business Navigator - QuadBand - UNLOCKED



Buy Now

Click here for more information about HP iPAQ 614c Business Navigator - QuadBand - UNLOCKED

0 comments:

Post a Comment