Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this phone for my mom as a gift because she isn't good with learner new things with technology at all so this phone was the closest thing I found to her old Samsung flip phone. The features and build of this phone were exactly like the old one (which is great), buttons were larger (which is also great because my mom is old), the sound quality was fine to me. We could both hear eachother quite fine when we were speaking on the phone, also the plus side of this phone was that it was lightweight and thinner which was perfect! The only downside was that the ringing volume was not as loud or clear. But overall, I was satisfied with my purchase for my mother =)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung T619 GSM Phone
Click here for more information about Samsung T619 GSM Phone
0 comments:
Post a Comment