Friday, June 15, 2012

Samsung T349 Unlocked Phone with 1.3MP Camera, Video Capture, and Speakerphone - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Silver/Lime Review

Samsung T349 Unlocked Phone with 1.3MP Camera, Video Capture, and Speakerphone - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Silver/Lime
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered the Samsung t349 phone on the 7th and it arrived on the 17th. The look and feel of the phone was better than I expected. The settings are pretty basic but OK. I am travelling in the US and ordered this phone because my HTC desire phone I brought with me from overseas had problems. The Samsung t349 was supposed to be unlocked but tried two sim cards from two different carries and both failed. For one sim card it said 'wrong card' and the other it said 'sim crash'. I am very dissapointed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung T349 Unlocked Phone with 1.3MP Camera, Video Capture, and Speakerphone - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Silver/Lime



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Samsung T349 Unlocked Phone with 1.3MP Camera, Video Capture, and Speakerphone - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Silver/Lime

0 comments:

Post a Comment