Monday, June 11, 2012

LG KE970 Shine Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, MP3/Video Player, and MicroSD Slot--International Version with No Warranty (Titanium Black) Review

LG KE970 Shine Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, MP3/Video Player, and MicroSD Slot--International Version with No Warranty (Titanium Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As a professional chef, I do things to my phones that shorten thier lives to an average of just under a month. I break them too often to qualify for new ones through tmobile, so I shop around and buy unlocked phones, frequently. I bought this phone a year and a half ago and it still works!
I have the same complaint as many reviewers here, the screen is difficult to read in direct bright sunlight. I live on leeward side O'ahu so I know a little something about sunlight. If you turn the phone ever so slightly, suprise, you can read it. And with such amazing resolution (forget the outside, the resolution and camera are beautiful) it is fun and easy to read. I didnt expect it to last so long, I have bought other phones in the meantime as "backups" but never used them. I tried my sony walkman phone out because I get frustrated with the mp3 player on the shine (it sucks) and the sony screen was actually painful to look at.
After all this, I am looking for a new phone, just because I would like to have one. I dropped my shine in the ocean the other day (it still works too) and am worried that if I do some how break it, I will want another.

Click Here to see more reviews about: LG KE970 Shine Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, MP3/Video Player, and MicroSD Slot--International Version with No Warranty (Titanium Black)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about LG KE970 Shine Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, MP3/Video Player, and MicroSD Slot--International Version with No Warranty (Titanium Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment