Saturday, March 31, 2012

Verizon Blackberry Flip 8230 Cell Phone , in Mint Condition Refurbished in Brand New Housing and 30 Day Seller's Warranty (Refurbished) Review

Verizon Blackberry Flip 8230 Cell Phone , in Mint Condition Refurbished in Brand New Housing and 30 Day Seller's Warranty (Refurbished)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
All of the one star reviews clearly had issues with the vendor who listed misleading information.
This phone does not deserve 1 star reviews. It's a BlackBerry, a smartphone!!
I am just like one of the 3 customers who bought it and were unable to use it, but it was due to a different reason.
I was not aware that Verizon require a data plan for smartphone. I am a college student and I own an iTouch.
With WiFi all over the campus, these is just simply no reason for me to get data plan. Hence why I had to let this phone go!
The phone itself is a beautiful device. It is a shame that I don't get to use it.
And to those 3 poor customers who were misled by the faulty information, I sympathize your situation, however, please leave the 1 start review to the vendor. The phone is innocent!!! :P

Click Here to see more reviews about: Verizon Blackberry Flip 8230 Cell Phone , in Mint Condition Refurbished in Brand New Housing and 30 Day Seller's Warranty (Refurbished)



Buy NowGet 88% OFF

Click here for more information about Verizon Blackberry Flip 8230 Cell Phone , in Mint Condition Refurbished in Brand New Housing and 30 Day Seller's Warranty (Refurbished)

0 comments:

Post a Comment