Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Unlocked Samsung T109 Olive Green GSM Phone Review

Unlocked Samsung T109 Olive Green GSM Phone
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I... LOVE... THIS... PHONE!
I am a smartphone user, but I always keep this one in my bottom dresser drawer just in case. This thing just refuses to die.
When I lost my Palm Centro last year, my T-109 stepped in as replacement until I got my new BlackBerry. When a horrible accident befell my BlackBerry a month ago, it was there for me again.
What can I say? Great battery life, very easy to use. It's a very simple phone. Turns on and off quickly, never seems to lock up. Always connects in a timely fashion. I have been nothing but pleased with this phone.
The only drawbacks are sound quality and overheating. The sound quality on this phone is not the best in the world, especially if you are using a headset. Also, DO NOT take this phone outside on a hot day! Even when it just gets a *little* warm outside, the screen begins to "white out" and soon it is completely faded to nothingness. Of course it does return to normal when it cools down, but still.
If you need a phone for your clumsy teen that seems to break everything... or if you need a reliable backup like I do... this is definitely the phone for you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Unlocked Samsung T109 Olive Green GSM Phone



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Unlocked Samsung T109 Olive Green GSM Phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment