Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sony Ericsson W350 Unlocked GSM Phone with 1.3MP Camera, Stereo Bluetooth and Memory Card Slot--U.S. Version with Warranty (Blue) Review

Sony Ericsson W350 Unlocked GSM Phone with 1.3MP Camera, Stereo Bluetooth and Memory Card Slot--U.S. Version with Warranty (Blue)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Depending on what your looking for in a phone it can be hard to choose the right one. For me the I wanted a slim phone that had Talk, Text, support of mp3 and bluetooth.This phone was an obvious choice, and lucky me I have had it for a year and have no problems other than the basic at&t service faults. The physical design is slick along with the phones menu navigation. For an music phone the sound quality is average and I would recommend head phones as an alternative to speakers. The only complaint I have with this phone is that it is extremely delicate. If your rough with your phones I wouldnt recommend this phone, but if you've gotten this far reading you know what to do!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sony Ericsson W350 Unlocked GSM Phone with 1.3MP Camera, Stereo Bluetooth and Memory Card Slot--U.S. Version with Warranty (Blue)



Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Click here for more information about Sony Ericsson W350 Unlocked GSM Phone with 1.3MP Camera, Stereo Bluetooth and Memory Card Slot--U.S. Version with Warranty (Blue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment