Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This phone was falsely advertised as an AT&T phone, however the phone's software was set to another network, and although the phone was "unlocked" it was very difficult to figure out how to change the settings so my AT&T SIM card could perform properly under all functions. When I voiced my concerns the company was not very responsive or helpful. Also, the product they sent me was advertised as original however, the phone was used and there was a disturbing pornographic video saved on the phone, which I'm sure I do not need to explain how unpleasant that was. After a pain staking process I was able to change the network settings to match AT&T and regardless of my awful experience I have kept the product. My personal experience aside the phone is in perfect condition and was cheap. Hopefully this was a rare occasion!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Original Lg Xenon Gr500 Touchscreen At&t Unlocked Phone (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment