Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nokia Unlocked E61i Qwerty Smartphone Review

Nokia Unlocked E61i Qwerty Smartphone
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Very nice phone. simple yet productive. it is at the lower end of smart-phones. my basic needs are just calling, SMS, calendar, notes, email, browsing, reminder and alarms. this phone does all that very well hence I have no reason to complain. the battery is very good. a fully charged phone lasts me at least 4 days. I have been using this for the last 3 years and it has never given me any trouble. So you if your need is the same as what I have listed then I recommend this phone even if you buy a used one. I use this for my business purposes and it has been my essential companion.
this phone is not good for pictures or video in poor lighting. java based games play well on it. but then I do not use this for such things.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nokia Unlocked E61i Qwerty Smartphone



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nokia Unlocked E61i Qwerty Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment