Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Motorola Tundra VA76r - Cellular phone - 3G - WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM - folder (flip) - AT&T Review

Motorola Tundra VA76r - Cellular phone - 3G - WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM - folder (flip) - ATandT
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Motorola Tundra is a great phone! It's been 4 months in my possession now and has seen some tough times, including putting me through the most embarrassing situation of my life. I work as an IT Manager and required a cell phone that would take a licking and keep on ticking. I brought the Tundra with a clip-on holder for the phone and my thinking at the time was quick access instead of a leather case that would wear down in no time.
The Tundra has fallen many times in the short 4 months and in one case while passing between two people, one was holding her door open with her elbow sticking out. The Antenna on the Tundra somehow managed to hook on her elbow and fall out of the holder. I should have simply let the phone fall to the ground instead of trying to prevent it from falling, to the ground. I honestly don't know how I managed to grab a hold of this woman's ass three, or four times in the process of trying to catch my phone mid-air. Clearly, I was red with embarrassment and I could see she felt sorry for me and now I don't have to be on that show, "I Shouldn't Be Alive!"
The Tundra's software, though basic is very well thought out and easily allows you to select the desired functions without needing to guess at the next step.
The Tundra is hard pressed to loose signal and I have never missed a call. In Network Settings, the Tundra allows you to turn on Service Tone which alerts you when the phone has either lost signal and regained signal.
The Tundra also allows you to set up to three different Alarms with very flexible parameters, including days of the week, weekends, etc.
The Tundra's contact address book is not at all disappointing and gives you the ability to enter a wealth of information on your contacts while integrating itself very well with both incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
Now, while my colleagues point, laugh, and joke about how I have to find a corner to answer my phone, I'm comfortable with the idea that the Tundra accepts and knows it's primary function is to be a Cell Phone and a tough one at that. I'm down with that.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Motorola Tundra VA76r - Cellular phone - 3G - WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM - folder (flip) - AT&T



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Motorola Tundra VA76r - Cellular phone - 3G - WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM - folder (flip) - AT&T

0 comments:

Post a Comment