Saturday, January 5, 2013

NOKIA C3 (PINK) / BRAND NEW ORIGINAL UNLOCKED INTERNATIONAL QWERTY KEYBOARD GSM PHONE (NO WARRANTY) Review

NOKIA C3 (PINK) / BRAND NEW ORIGINAL UNLOCKED INTERNATIONAL QWERTY KEYBOARD GSM PHONE (NO WARRANTY)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Got this for my 14-year-old daughter after being very happy with other Nokias I've owned including my E71 that I still use. She was mainly interested in the pink color - little else mattered to her. I will say the pictures don't do it justice - it is a very attractive phone. Like all Nokia's I've used, it is well built, has excellent voice quality and it has a long battery life. She can text on it as well as any other phone she has had, and the wi-fi is a really great feature for this price-range phone. I thought I wanted 3G capability, but frankly in practial day-to-day use not having it has not been a negative in any way.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NOKIA C3 (PINK) / BRAND NEW ORIGINAL UNLOCKED INTERNATIONAL QWERTY KEYBOARD GSM PHONE (NO WARRANTY)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about NOKIA C3 (PINK) / BRAND NEW ORIGINAL UNLOCKED INTERNATIONAL QWERTY KEYBOARD GSM PHONE (NO WARRANTY)

0 comments:

Post a Comment