Saturday, December 1, 2012

XPHONEX X897i WI-FI DUAL SIM QWERTY TV UNLOCKED GSM CELL PHONE Review

XPHONEX X897i WI-FI DUAL SIM QWERTY TV UNLOCKED GSM CELL PHONE
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Since my touch pad died two weeks after I started using the phone, I have contacted the seller and they have been the most helpful! Really, the professionalism and helpfulness of Tojo is beyond any of my expectations and I am obliged to mention that. Tojo mailed the new phone to me even before I sent them the old, broken one, back, and I reported the phone failure about a month after I have purchased the phone (I live overseas, so I didn't get the phone from the US immediately). Again, I have only words of praise for Tojo store.
When I received the new phone, I realized other things were not working on my broken phone, as well, which work on this one, such as - Skype, Word, Twitter, so, it was really a bad luck that I got the broken phone, and it was not fully functioning from the very start, without me realizing it.
As for the new phone, it is working great! The phone has a lot of options. TV works actually very, very well. You just need to select the correct region in the menu. Dual SIM works fine. Also, everyone hears me very well on the phone, I hear everyone well, the speakers are loud. You can listen to radio without the earphones. For the price listed, I am sure it is impossible to get a phone with all these functions.


Click Here to see more reviews about: XPHONEX X897i WI-FI DUAL SIM QWERTY TV UNLOCKED GSM CELL PHONE



Buy Now

Click here for more information about XPHONEX X897i WI-FI DUAL SIM QWERTY TV UNLOCKED GSM CELL PHONE

0 comments:

Post a Comment