Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Motorola PEBL U9 Unlocked Phone with QuadBand GSM, Bluetooth and Camera--International Version with No Warranty (Graphite Black) Review

Motorola PEBL U9 Unlocked Phone with QuadBand GSM, Bluetooth and Camera--International Version with No Warranty (Graphite Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ignored poor reviews of this phone and bought it anyway. It was a huge mistake. I had the phone only a few months when the flimsy plastic battery cover began falling off. I taped the cover back on and figured I would live with it. A few months later the phone began to feel unstable when opened. Earlier this week the entire top of the phone (screen portion) snapped off when I opened it to make a call. The phone is less than a year old and was not dropped or exposed to anything more than normal wear and tear. I have replaced it with my old standby the Pebl U6--a heavier, but much more durable phone. Do not waste your money on such a flimsy phone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Motorola PEBL U9 Unlocked Phone with QuadBand GSM, Bluetooth and Camera--International Version with No Warranty (Graphite Black)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Motorola PEBL U9 Unlocked Phone with QuadBand GSM, Bluetooth and Camera--International Version with No Warranty (Graphite Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment