Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Brand New Unlocked GSM Quickfire Phone, GTX75G (Orange) Review

Brand New Unlocked GSM Quickfire Phone, GTX75G (Orange)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased the quickfire from Amazon about a month ago as a christmas present for myself. Ok first off if you want to buy an unlocked phone research it first. Because this phone unlocked was a waste.I cant go on facebook and I cant send nor get picture messages, and you cannot use ur microSD card in this phone while unlocked. I tried with two different ones and last but not least no bluetooth. The touch screen isn't that well. Its a little bulky and thick. The orange is ok. I would rate it 1.5 out of 5. Oh and I tried it with a tmobile sim card.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brand New Unlocked GSM Quickfire Phone, GTX75G (Orange)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Brand New Unlocked GSM Quickfire Phone, GTX75G (Orange)

0 comments:

Post a Comment