Monday, October 1, 2012

Nokia 6030 T-Mobile Review

Nokia 6030 T-Mobile
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Too bad Nokia didn't stay with this formula for a non-web type of phone. I could care less about getting email or searching the web on my phone, nor do I want to scrunch my fingers into a qwerty keyboard. Just give me a simple phone with just a regular phone keyboard, and really long battery life. That's the Nokia 6030. Happily without a camera to eat up power. I've carried one for several years, and have bought a couple for backups since ATT no longer wants to offer something so easy and cheap to use. Buy this wonderful little phone that you can talk on forever, charge up only once a week. You'll love it, and be able to thumb your nose at the people paying $100 and more per month for smart phones that rob all their free time and attention. Live your life. Don't let your phone live it for you. Revolt, I say!
NOKIA 6030 FAN CLUB.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nokia 6030 T-Mobile



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nokia 6030 T-Mobile

0 comments:

Post a Comment