Thursday, October 18, 2012

LG Shine KE970 Tri Band GSM Cell Phone (Unlocked) Review

LG Shine KE970 Tri Band GSM Cell Phone (Unlocked)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this phone years ago when it wasn't even available in the U.S. I have gone through 3 iPhones and 2 Google phones and I have always used this phone as a back up. I have never had any trouble with this phone to this day. I wish all phones were made like this. It is seriously the best phone I have ever owned. The only problem is that I cannot access internet on it and it is now an outdated phone. I have they had a newer version of this which was reliable as this phone. I would buy it in a heartbeat!! LG do this again!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: LG Shine KE970 Tri Band GSM Cell Phone (Unlocked)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about LG Shine KE970 Tri Band GSM Cell Phone (Unlocked)

0 comments:

Post a Comment