Saturday, September 29, 2012

dr. tech IP88 Black(With Micro 8GB) Quad Band Dual Cards with QWERTY Keyboard Black Cell Phone (Unlocked) Review

dr. tech IP88 Black(With Micro 8GB) Quad Band Dual Cards with QWERTY Keyboard Black Cell Phone (Unlocked)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am not sure this is a phone really. I bought it and ever since it has not worked for an hour at a go. It switches off at random and blanks out at will. This phone should not be on sale to people on this medium at all. It is NOT A PHONE, its just a toy. I will be returning this item and ask for a refund definitely.

Click Here to see more reviews about: dr. tech IP88 Black(With Micro 8GB) Quad Band Dual Cards with QWERTY Keyboard Black Cell Phone (Unlocked)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about dr. tech IP88 Black(With Micro 8GB) Quad Band Dual Cards with QWERTY Keyboard Black Cell Phone (Unlocked)

0 comments:

Post a Comment