Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Samsung C5510 Unlocked Quad-Band Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Card Slot--International Version with Warranty (Black) Review

Samsung C5510 Unlocked Quad-Band Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Card Slot--International Version with Warranty (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
shipped quick, arrived and worked as expected. (I'd paid about $109)
nice comfortable phone. Unit appeared to be brand new and unused.
a little bit of funky firmware on the unit - not sure that is from Samsung or from whatever regional service provider this phone originated from.
reliable, decently long battery life (I think we're seeing about 5-8 days even with bluetooth enabled). good sound.
used the phone in southern France too - quad band worked fine.
I do not regret the purchase decision.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung C5510 Unlocked Quad-Band Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Card Slot--International Version with Warranty (Black)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Samsung C5510 Unlocked Quad-Band Phone with 2 MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Card Slot--International Version with Warranty (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment